thoughts and media by Ali Abdallah_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

12.11.2008

That's where we wanna go....

Well I'm in the thick of finals week at UofMichigan, but I can't complain. I am looking forward to the break, finishing up work on those pesky music projects that are very close to completion, picking up extra hours at the hospital I work at (I'm an E.R. Technician at St. John Hospital and Medical Center in Detroit), and visiting upstate New York for new years.

My friend Ben is in a new band called Kokomo, yes that's a reference to the Beach Boys song. They just started up, I recommend checking them out. They have a live recording excerpt posted at the moment, but I believe they'll be releasing something in the near future. Can't wait to hear it.

No comments: