thoughts and media by Ali Abdallah_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2.06.2007

Thoughts and their Actions


These past two days have been absolutely ridiculous.
But I am not complaining, just enjoying the roller coaster ride.

This Sunday I'll do some shooting of the wilderness over in Wellsville, I need some unidentifiable stretches of land. A friend of mine owns some property out there and she was kind enough to offer me a ride over. There's also a landscape photography show at Alfred State that I've been meaning to check out.

And these Russians...well, they might be at this shoot too. I have a Russian and Chechnyan friend who are on board to play the main roles. They're great guys, very authentic looking.

There's a script somewhere, I've been working on it. Don't know if I'll post it. Probably just excerpts.
----

don't forget, K=Q
we need that equilibrium for sure.

No comments: