thoughts and media by Ali Abdallah_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1.09.2007

The Russians

This idea has been brewing inside my head for quite awhile now. I've always wanted to do a piece that centered around cinematography. There are several concepts of old I came up with to execute the work, but this latest one I feel is something worth following through.

The piece centers around two Russians, and will feature Alfred, more specifically the NYSCC. This is an important element, to ground the work in a physical reality, not something fictional. By doing this I will be able to draw from a vast source of material that I could use, material that ideally will enrich the story I am piecing together.

More on this in the near future.....

-Ali

No comments: